The course will provide participants with the basic statistical methods used in life sciences and familiarise them with the data analysis framework in R.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will know how to:
- prepare their data for the analysis
- choose the appropriate statistical tests
- visualise the results
The course introduces participants with:
- R statistical framework, Rstudio environment and R packages
- Data types and structures
- Reading and manipulating datasets
- Functions and control flow
- Exploratory and descriptive statistics
- Statistical distributions and testing
Besides English proficiency, no prior knowledge is required. Bring your own laptop.
Date and the location:
- 20. – 22.2.2023. (each day 9:00-17:00)
- BIOCentar (Borongajska cesta 83 H)
The course is limited to 12 participants and will be filled on a first-come first-serve basis.
Register at: Registration form
The participants will receive a certificate after the completion of the course.
For additional information or questions, contact email@example.com