What is BIOFacility?
BIOFacility users can rent laboratories, offices, meeting rooms and lecture halls.
Our modern laboratory space consists of 20 variable modules, each about 50 m2, where users can easily set up their equipment and organise the space according to their own needs.
Rented laboratories can be accessed 24/7.
Depending on their needs, clients can rent furnished or unfurnished offices with basic IT services.
Our furnished lecture halls and meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment (AV connection, an LCD projector, a loudspeaker system and whiteboards).
We offer the following venues for rent:
|Rooms and halls||Capacity||Available for rent|
|Meeting room 1||20 people||Mon–Sun, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Meeting room 3||20 people||Mon-Sun, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Lecture hall 2||50 people||Mon-Sun, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Lobby||80 people||Mon-Sun, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Outdoor amphitheater||150 people||Mon-Sun, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
*The price increases for rental on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays or outside regular working hours by 20%
*For venue rental prices, please contact email@example.com
Rental of rooms, halls, lobby and outdoor amphitheater includes:
- renting a meeting room and lecture halls according to the required capacities
- possibility of renting for an hour, half a day or a day
- the possibility of arranging the hall according to your own needs
- air-conditioned / heated space
- free parking
- technical support: projector and screen, whiteboard, TV
- possibility to use the lobby for coffee break or catering
- the possibility of using the lobby for registration of participants, presentation of sponsors, exhibition space, etc.
Other infrastructure and services
Clients have at their disposal common rooms such as social rooms and kitchenettes, as well as technical services. Sufficient parking space is available around the building.
The BIOInfrastructure program is intended for the quality development of startup companies in the field of bioscience.
For any further information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.